bookreport~What I thought about this book~
■What I thought about this book■
The book called Black Beauty gave me a good thought. I was impressed by the phrase, which Black Beauty’s mother whispered to him when he was taken to the new owner, Squire Gordon. The phrase was that “Be brave. All young horses must leave their mothers to make their ways in the world. Never bite or rear or kick. And whatever happens, always do your best.”
I imagined of living by myself in the near future. And I thought of I could always do my best alone by myself without my family help? I graduate from my parents soon and I want to have courage against many difficulties.
Through Black Beauty’ life, he encountered with many troubles. Sometimes: he was given punishment when he opposed. However he was able to go through all his troubles under his mother’s words. I didn’t think I could stand with what Black Beauty went through if I were he. His mother’s words were very important and could get across to us now. She knew that the violence is not the answer and there should be always some other way to solve the problem. I thought of many wars going on in this world now. Like Black Beauty’s mother’s words “violence is not the final answer” and we should seek some other ways to solve instead of doing wars.
This book also explained about the relationship between horses and human beings. Horses were also treated terribly by some human beings. More I read this book, I became sad and we should try to consider treating domestic animals more fairly.
This book gave me to please my position now with my family, not to complain. Also it gave me to think about the violence. Finally, we should treat domestic animals to fair as us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home